Coyote question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be about as stupid shooting in another man’s property as what this lady did!

0068D732-3B3C-454E-B5B6-389C81D833AB.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that you can’t shoot from the road, but when does the shoulder stop being the shoulder, at the fence line?
I think I read somewhere that you have to be at least 200 yards off of a road to shoot, which would put you well within trespassing on some ones property. Showing up in some ones yard/field/pasture shooting stuff probably wont go over well with whoever owns that land. I mean, even if you shot from the street you're really flirting with danger. Unless you have explicit, written permission to hunt the property, and get off the road far enough that you and the public is safe, I wouldn't mess with the idea.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone stopped on the road alongside my pasture and started shooting in my pasture they should probably expect return fire if I'm around.
I had some poachers shoot at me once while i was fixing an interior fence. it was almost dark and i was wearing a camo coat. now i wear bright cloths during hunting season. hence the quote"shot at and missed,shitt at and hit".

Latest posts

Top Bottom