Crazy prices you've been offered for your "Assault Rifles".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catvtony

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, payed 800 for my DPMS .223, wish I would have bought 10 of them now. Spent 9 years in the Oklahoma Army National guard, wish i would have kept all the crap we through away, MRE's, magazines, and stuff, I would be rich!

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was offered $1500 for a S&W AR15 I bought a couple weeks ago from an OSAer. I said no. I am gonna keep it. I was also offered twice what I built my SBR for. I said no again. I will not gouge somebody or feed the frenzy.

Hannibal7

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A fool and his money are easily parted. Unfortunately, too many of our citizenry are complete fools when it comes to firearms. Hollywood is a successful propaganda machine.

Callison76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunatley / fortunatly I am not sentimental about my surplus toys. I was more than willing to take the $4k ish amount I was offered for the POF R308 I posted about earlier. The buyer was happy to have it and I was happy to double my money in less than 96 hours. Now I don't have to worry about finding mags for it :wink2:.

Latest posts

Top Bottom