Curious ... What do y'all think??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think "journalists" like to write inflammatory stories that'll get the readers riled up.

Well yeah ... There is that. I'm REALLY interested in what Genter Drummond's inquiry finds. I realize he's gunning for Governor, but every once in a while these politicians will actually do something useful while they are pandering for votes -- like tell OHP to enforce a law that's been on the books for 30 years but nobody wanted to hurt the Indians feelings so they just let it slide. 🤷

We have power surges and "bleeps" fairly regularly over here. I think the transformer that services this area must be held together with bread twist-ties and rubber bands because by "fairly regularly" I mean at least monthly. And sometimes several times a day.

Anyway, because of all that I spent a lot of money (for me anyway) and had surge protectors put on the HVAC system about 2 weeks ago. Lo and behold we had a "interruption in power" a couple days ago. No worries, right?? We have the surge protector thing we on it, right??

Oh HELL NO! Our heater is now blowing cold air and the little green light for some thing or another that is supposed to be blinking is not. It's just on. Staring at me like "FU *****!" 🙄🙄🙄

I called SunTech and they literally did not believe me at first. Shut it off and turn it back on, they said, like I didn't try that a dozen times before I called them.

I swear if it ain't one thing it's 6 others ... Lol ... 🙄🙄🙄

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we should try camping in the back yard this winter in preparation for the complete breakdown of all infrastructure. If you have some chickens come up missing it wasn't me.

Hey! At least I'd be warm! Those rabbits (and the chickens) generate some serious body heat! 😂😂

You know what they say about 3 dog nights.
😂

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well yeah ... There is that. I'm REALLY interested in what Genter Drummond's inquiry finds. I realize he's gunning for Governor, but every once in a while these politicians will actually do something useful while they are pandering for votes -- like tell OHP to enforce a law that's been on the books for 30 years but nobody wanted to hurt the Indians feelings so they just let it slide. 🤷

We have power surges and "bleeps" fairly regularly over here. I think the transformer that services this area must be held together with bread twist-ties and rubber bands because by "fairly regularly" I mean at least monthly. And sometimes several times a day.

Anyway, because of all that I spent a lot of money (for me anyway) and had surge protectors put on the HVAC system about 2 weeks ago. Lo and behold we had a "interruption in power" a couple days ago. No worries, right?? We have the surge protector thing we on it, right??

Oh HELL NO! Our heater is now blowing cold air and the little green light for some thing or another that is supposed to be blinking is not. It's just on. Staring at me like "FU *****!" 🙄🙄🙄

I called SunTech and they literally did not believe me at first. Shut it off and turn it back on, they said, like I didn't try that a dozen times before I called them.

I swear if it ain't one thing it's 6 others ... Lol ... 🙄🙄🙄

Just 6? You're leading a charmed life...

Latest posts

Top Bottom