Curious ... What do y'all think??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know SunTech came out and made it right. Put a new thermostat on, did some tinkering with the heater and the AC, and left my hallway cleaner than they found it.

I asked him several times if I owed them anything and he said no every time. The kid who put it in was new and used to working on heat pumps in West Texas. (To be fair the kid was honest with me originally and told me that. He also had some other stuff going on -- his first deployment since he got married and his wife was scared to death. He was a sweetie.)

The guy who came out this time I've seen before. He has a ranch, too, plus this job. He has been a HVAC guy long enough he knows what he needs to do as opposed to what they teach you in school. You know how that is. There's what school teaches you and then there's the reality of how things actually work. 🤷

I also found out I can request a particular person if I want to wait until they can work me into their schedule so I think I've found my guy. 🤗

Doesn't hurt that he's tall, dark and handsome either. 😍😍😍😍
Thats good to hear.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish the government would repair or replace our electrical grids but I'm sure that they sent the money to Ukraine, Hamas, India to study transgenderrism, or some other needy organization that doesn't have our best interests in mind, nor will they aid us in our time of trouble.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think "journalists" like to write inflammatory stories that'll get the readers riled up.

I tend to lean with this.........I'm skeptical of what these so called "journalist" produce. I could be wrong of course, as I haven't dug into it.

I'm one of these writers, it's not all about getting people riled up. It's all about ad dollars.

Factual and objective news is as worthless as print media these days. That's why you see far more articles about "what if" and editorial opinions.

The longer the better. If there is more for people to scroll through, that equates more advertisements they have to scroll through.

Example: Every single recipe website on the web. 1500 words about how the dish reminds the author of home and grandma, 12 ingredients and 65 words of directions. The more you scroll, the more money is made.

If I get "x" millions page views, I get paid "x" thousands of dollars. Anytime I need to fix the truck or want to take a vacation, I write something akin to "Buc-ees coming to Oklahoma?" and meander 1500 words through a hard "no." It's like making a months wages in 45 minutes.

People who use the internet are just the modern cattle. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, it's just the state of media at the moment. I'm not a journalist, I'm a cyber rancher lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom