Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ordered my 452 Varmint yesterday .. had to email a signed copy of FFL. they just dropped off my 452 Varmint at post office a few minutes ago this morning.

they are sending it via express mail, which was included in the price.
sure would be cool if it makes it by tomorrow. great service with very easy to deal with folks at Damascus Gun Shop.

no taxes + free overnight shipping + fast service = happy customer

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ordered my 452 Varmint yesterday .. had to email a signed copy of FFL. they just dropped off my 452 Varmint at post office a few minutes ago this morning.

they are sending it via express mail, which was included in the price.
sure would be cool if it makes it by tomorrow. great service with very easy to deal with folks at Damascus Gun Shop.

no taxes + free overnight shipping + fast service = happy customer

Hope my bro can close his deal on the 452FS in .22 mag. One of these days I want a 527FS in .22 Hornet and a 550FS in 6.5x55. Sounds like Devon's link is a good one!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, any of you with 452 Americans, what height scope rings are you using? Low or Medium? If Low, are you having any issues with bolt removal.

I'd like to get a set of good Low rings, but don't want to shell out for something that's not gonna work.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CZ makes a 3/8 ring, but, you're right, they're pricey. However, I had a bad experience with cheap rings once; not again.

I just want to get the right height the first time. I may just have to get medium to be safe, and to allow for a different scope in the future.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been spending quite a bit of time there and at the CZ section on RimfireCentral (thanks Devon). These rifles really seem to have a big following.

Latest posts

Top Bottom