Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
These folks still have a pretty good supply of 452's. I bought an American 22lr from them a couple of weeks ago with no problems.

http://damascusgunshop.com/cz_rifle_inv.htm

these guys are top notch. i don't know if my dealings with them is standard practice for them or what, i wont mention what they did in my case cause i don't know for sure, but the customer service is AWESOME!
anyone interested in adding a cz gun to their collection, i would definetly recommend this company.

kahrk-9

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded my stainless 20" 10/22 for the same rifle and after shooting it I've never looked back. I can consistently put 5 rnds. of CCI minimag in a hole the size of a 9mm hole at 25 mtrs. I get excited every time I pull that one out of the safe.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe they use 11mm dovetails. I got a set of Warne rings for it for about $30 that work fine.

Mine is 3/8 and CZ does make a set of rings for it. Expensive, though.

I'm glad you posted that about the Warne rings. Might be a good possibililty. I'm also looking at BKL.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hopefully my 452 Varmint should be here today ... got a butt load of air rifle scope mounts ... will know what fits what soon.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is 3/8 and CZ does make a set of rings for it. Expensive, though.

I'm glad you posted that about the Warne rings. Might be a good possibililty. I'm also looking at BKL.

I forgot that some of them have 3/8" dovetails. I think it is the Americans. The others are 11mm.

BTW, I've had to take mine to H&H the last 2 days. I blame you guys.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
whine... whine... my CZ 252 Varmint didn't make it in Saturday.
hopefully it should arrive on Monday.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, that's the one I was talking about. Good chance it goes with me again tomorrow. Love that little gun. Only "complaint" is I wish it were pre-threaded for a silencer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom