Dangerous Dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dog just wants a kiss.........have you gone to your neighbour and asked to be introduced to the dogs(get to know them, pet them, etc)? They may leave you alone once they recognize you/know you. It's not a bad idea if you want to handle this peaceably.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dog just wants a kiss.........have you gone to your neighbour and asked to be introduced to the dogs(get to know them, pet them, etc)? They may leave you alone once they recognize you/know you. It's not a bad idea if you want to handle this peaceably.

Hell yes, by all means go pet them.

I see this ending with dogs killing or really hurting you.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yes, by all means go pet them.

I see this ending with dogs killing or really hurting you.

Reading comprehension, notice I said go to the owner and ask(while the owner is present and can control them). Never would I recommend approaching them without the owner present unless there is just one and you are armed and ready to shoot. I agree with you though....approaching a pack of dogs who appear dangerous is asking to get mauled.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those dogs that are backing off when you pull your weapon have been hit with a stick.
Pick up a stick or bat and raise it and I bet they will cower down a bit.

A non paying renter in my grandmothers rent house needed to pay or get out.
He had a pit chained up on the porch and it would not let you near the front door.

Dad got a section of gas pipe and proceeded up to the house ,, dog barking and carrying on.
The 3 foot section of pipe was raised in a fashion as to beat the dog and the dog cowered down and tucked tail and laid there as my dad knocked on the door.

I used to chase and play fun games with my Fila Mastiff with a stick and she was not scared of the stick.

I also have taught all my dogs a different way to sit down.
I say sit and raise my hands up high in the air,, pretty soon all I need to do is raise my hands and the dog sits..
My dogs were big mostly and I do not allow jumping on people or bighting games.

When small kids not knowing my dogs would go out to play in the yard and the dog comes near them the child would usually freak out and raise their hands in the air.

Well That means sit and my dog/dogs would sit.

Feel free to teach your dogs that.

Man I am sorry that the dogs are back at it.. this may not end well.

That is great thinking right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom