DARC OPS ARMORY in Shawnee, OK???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever dealt with them? I see them on GB all the time but I have not ever seen a post on here about them.
I been looking at a few high end scopes for some time now, and they seem to be the only shop that has all of them I been looking at online. I been thinking about making a trip to see them Friday to take a look at a few.

But has anyone on here ever dealt with them? So far just talking with them on email they seem to good people...

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://darcopsarmory.com/

From what I seen on GB, they deal in very high end guns, scopes and so on. I been wanting to make the drive to look at a few scopes, but just have not had the time just yet. I talked with a friend of mine about them and he told me they carry a lot of hard to find guns as well. I know that the carry Knight's so I do want to look at a few rifles when I do go.

And thanks Dave, that was what I was looking for.

DarcOpsArmory

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, I've been meaning to join Ok Shooters for a long time so when I saw this post I thought no time like the present! Coltdogg did you ever make a trip out? We are a full time shop with 6 full time employees but due to our location and the price of inventory we carry are primarily an online retailer but of course set appointments up for locals to come check stuff out if they are interested in something we carry. What scope were you looking for? If you came out I hope you enjoyed yourself. If you need anything just email me at [email protected], I set up that email address just so I can gauge what kind of response we get from the forum and so we know to give these emails priority. Thanks for mentioning us and I look forward to hearing from you. I actually made the decision to get my FFL because I couldnt find anyone who carried Schmidt & Bender, US Optics, Nightforce, Zeiss Hensoldt, etc all at the same place to compare so I started carrying optics before I got my FFL and had such a huge response with the scopes, and because as a long range shooter myself and someone who has compared all the top glass, that I immediately had a lot of customers from all over the US wanting to now buy their optics AND precision rifles from me. And thats kind of why we still gravitate more toward the higher end and precision stuff.

DarcOpsArmory

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thats correct Chief, what we post on gunbroker is much more accurate and shows hundreds of firearms that are at our shop and our website was part of signing up with the National Firearms Dealer Network and has caused many problems for us. We are in the middle of building an entirely new website that will only have whats at the shop. That said unless it was during the crunch earlier this year when things were crazy you should always be able to find out if an item is here or not and get a 100% accurate answer within 24 hours from [email protected] or by calling her at 405-273-7766. If our site says its in stock then they have it or we have it and about 80% of our stuff that we do order from distributors arrives the next day if its ordered before 3pm as we do enough business we get free next day shipping so its not a long wait to get it to the shop normally. Because of any confusion created we actually shut down the processing for the site so we wont take your money until you confirm it with us. I sincerely apologize if it took days to get a straight answer and from now on is you have a question send it to [email protected] for immediate response. I hope you decide to give us another shot

Hsiehday

New to the site!
Reaction score
I recently bought a highend Surgeon Rifle from Darc Ops Armory. They shipped this rifle with poor packaging and the rifle was received damaged by my FFL. My FFL sent them picture evidence and UPS documentation but Darc Ops Armory refuses to take responibility. Buyer beware - these guys will duck and hide and shirk responsibility when things go wrong even if its their fault. Not an ethical seller. Worst service i have encountered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom