Daylight saving time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like having more sunlight in the evenings after work, but I hate the fact that we don't stay on this schedule all year long. Haven't they done studies to show that we don't actually save any energy by switching back and forth? Just cancel the fall back part of the daylight savings time and stay with the longer evenings all year.

Move to Arizona.........they don't believe in daylight savings.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I despise this crap. Makes for way longer days than needed. I work till dark every day and this working till 8-9 pm crap is for the birds. And no I don't make more money for working more hours. I make a damn good salary but this dst is still for the birds. Besides. Now I get to work in the dark in the morning to boot. I'd be fine if they would just leave it alone. I don't care which standard or dst but leave it alone.

And it always happens on the busiest two weeks of the year for me as well. Bull sale hfr calf sale and the youth expo. Long days short nights and time change no wonder I'm growly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom