Daylight saving time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesnt bother me at all either way. As a musician and business owner in the entertainment and art fields the last 20+ years Ive pretty much been a nightowl much of that time so I kind of like the extra hour of darkness I get in the morning in the spring because I usually crash right about when the sun comes up for a little nap, noon or so Im back up and running. Longer daytime hours dont bother me as the businesses Im involved in the hours are late afternoons to night time to late late. Ive been living back and forth between 3 different time zones every other month for the last 10 years with my work being in Iowa and California and my home being in either Oklahoma or California- so Im always messed up on what time it is, my inner time clock never quite gets adjusted right to my crazy life.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when I lived in Ireland and during the "summer" it would start getting light at 4:30AM and be light until 10:30PM... but damn... in the winters... UGH!

Felt like I was living "beyond The Wall."

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I despise this crap. Makes for way longer days than needed. I work till dark every day and this working till 8-9 pm crap is for the birds. And no I don't make more money for working more hours. I make a damn good salary but this dst is still for the birds. Besides. Now I get to work in the dark in the morning to boot. I'd be fine if they would just leave it alone. I don't care which standard or dst but leave it alone.

And it always happens on the busiest two weeks of the year for me as well. Bull sale hfr calf sale and the youth expo. Long days short nights and time change no wonder I'm growly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^What he said.

All DST means to me is one less hour with my family every day.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just leave it he HELL alone. The part that bothers me most is the MOVING of the clock twice a year.

I would prefer it stay as it is now, but dealing with NO TIME CHANGE is my preference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom