Daylight saving time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like having more sunlight in the evenings after work, but I hate the fact that we don't stay on this schedule all year long. Haven't they done studies to show that we don't actually save any energy by switching back and forth? Just cancel the fall back part of the daylight savings time and stay with the longer evenings all year.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like having more sunlight in the evenings after work, but I hate the fact that we don't stay on this schedule all year long. Haven't they done studies to show that we don't actually save any energy by switching back and forth? Just cancel the fall back part of the daylight savings time and stay with the longer evenings all year.

I agree!

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I agree x2

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate the whole spring forward; fall back thing. It throws me into a state of sleep issues - mental confusion for weeks on end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom