December 7th, 1941

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to hear a Pearl Harbor survivor speak about in several years ago.
He said as the enemy planes got close he yelled "It's the G-- ---- Japs!"
He wished he could have trademarked that because it was pretty popular in the next few years.

FDR: "a date which will live in infamy"

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy's grandpa was there. I remember him talking about it when we were kids. Funny - I'm older now than he was when I was a kid. Seemed so long ago back then, but it had only been 35 years or so.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To all my fallen military brothers and sisters on this solemn day........You Are Not Forgotten.

12-7-1941.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I look at landmark events in our history, I can't help but wonder what will be the next one? Based on past experience, I suspect it will be something no one has even thought of! The Pearl Harbor attack was considered impossible on Dec. 6th, 1941! Who would have imagined a Presidet could be shot and killed in broad daylight, in the middle of a big City, with huge crowds, and TV coverage? After several failed attempts to distroy the World Trade Centers, did anyone even concider the possibility of passenger airliners flying into them, I don't think so? I don't think the terrorist or anyone else thought this would cause the collopes of the buildings, that was likely just dumb luck on their part! We all know there will be the next one, and that whom ever attempts it would like it to be worse than the last one! That my friend is a scary thought, don't you think? I hope this pandemic wasn't it, and we just don't know the whole story YET!

Latest posts

Top Bottom