Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
… I am a dumb azz

I had 2 on the ignore list counting Carter. The other guy is a classified spammer. I don't dislike him, he just clogs up my feed. I released Carter from my ignore list because he was being so quiet. Maybe he learned his lesson and will bring substance to the conversation now.

We'll, he did admit to being rather slow on the uptake in his quote above, so maybe, just maybe, he does have some redeeming qualities. They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step in solving it. I say good job to @carter for at least having the moral courage to publicly admit that he is a dumb azz. Oh he sure isn't the only dumb azz here, not by any means, but he is the only one who has acknowledged the fact.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
John McCain was an honorable man …. A decorated war hero. trumpeeee proved himself to be a total low life when he disrespected mcain. do you respect those with bone spurs over a true patriot?
Dude you seriously need to do your homework!! McCain was a vet so I give him a thumbs up there, but that man and Honorable parted ways when money was thrown at him!!
When he was asked out right if he accepted bribes, he answered with"they can't prove it" Does that sound like someone who gave 2 shits about his Honor? Money corrupts, even war vets!!

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dude you seriously need to do your homework!! McCain was a vet so I give him a thumbs up there, but that man and Honorable parted ways when money was thrown at him!!
When he was asked out right if he accepted bribes, he answered with"they can't prove it" Does that sound like someone who gave 2 shits about his Honor? Money corrupts, even war vets!!
Bs is in your sack

Last edited by a moderator:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bs is in your sack

Now, now, what happened to the Good Behavior Carter? Did he leave and the bad behavior Carter come back in his place? Go away Bad Behavior Carter and let Good Behavior Carter come back in. We are all the same here; we all like the 2A, God, Guns, and Trump. Let's all just get along shall we? Hmmm?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Now, now, what happened to the Good Behavior Carter? Did he leave and the bad behavior Carter come back in his place? Go away Bad Behavior Carter and let Good Behavior Carter come back in. We are all the same here; we all like the 2A, God, Guns, and Trump. Let's all just get along shall we? Hmmm?
Carter, that post belongs in the vasectomy thread! Please stay on the topic of the thread which you are in!

Don't waste your time gents!! Done moved on to interesting conversation points instead of that infantile drivel!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom