DemolitionRanch: Guess How Much The Most Expensive Gun At SHOT Costs...943,287 views in two days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$400,00 Pirizza shotgun is a display model only to draw someone in.
7-15 thousand $ is there normal price.
His pimping on the ladies is kida disturbing. I know he is selling video's but that issue needs to be addressed.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It made me uncomfortable, and one of the lady's didn't appear to be comfortable with it either.
I'm not a Politically Correct person, but I do have a line.

I went back and slowed down the video to as slow a setting as I could and rewatched the gym/girl segment. Is it possible, the first girl was his wife(I watched his wife at the end of the video(they looked somewhat alike) but couldn't tell for sure)? I don't know about the second girl or if this was a just put-on for the video Either way, I don't think that it should have been in the video at all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went back and slowed down the video to as slow a setting as I could and rewatched the gym/girl segment. Is it possible, the first girl was his wife(I watched his wife at the end of the video(they looked somewhat alike) but couldn't tell for sure)? I don't know about the second girl or if this was a just put-on for the video Either way, I don't think that it should have been in the video at all.
Yeah in the second, she didn't look comfortable with his comments. Wasn't there but just my thoughts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom