Disgusting Wal Mart purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA, just wait till reach for a bag of new fruit of the looms, only to see the bag has been cut open and worn stained shorts are in the bag, kid you not, I still cringe at the thought of that sight...damn nasty people in this world.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the pics of a guy that cruises around Norman with no doors or front hood. I have seen him drive in all weather conditions (even winter) and I always have to smh and chuckle a little bit. Its funnier in person to see him holding the roof of the car so he doesnt fall out when he turns.

randompic1.jpg randompic.jpg

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the pics of a guy that cruises around Norman with no doors or front hood. I have seen him drive in all weather conditions (even winter) and I always have to smh and chuckle a little bit. Its funnier in person to see him holding the roof of the car so he doesnt fall out when he turns.

View attachment 18198 View attachment 18199

I wouldn't wear orange out in the open like that in Norman...

Tully

Marksman
Reaction score
Some of you took what was a disgusting situation and made it even worse. Pube stubbles? Now I need to go bleach my brain. They fell out on my kitchen counter. I may have to replace the counter top.
Thanks a lot.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you took what was a disgusting situation and made it even worse. Pube stubbles? Now I need to go bleach my brain. They fell out on my kitchen counter. I may have to replace the counter top.
Thanks a lot.

your computer is in your kitchen or was it a delayed spill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom