Disgusting Wal Mart purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you took what was a disgusting situation and made it even worse. Pube stubbles? Now I need to go bleach my brain. They fell out on my kitchen counter. I may have to replace the counter top.
Thanks a lot.

If it wasn't for pube stubble in Walmart shavers, the kitchen countertop guys would go out of business.

Roadkill Coyote

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was living in a rural area of Colorado when the first super Walmart in that part of the state arrived. It was like some kind of weird carnival. So I avoided the area for a few days, until it appeared that the madness subsided. When I did go in, there were empty packages all over the store. They weren't hidden, or tucked away. You could just walk down the aisle and spot one here and another over there. The pièce de résistance was the empty blister pack that should have contained an 18" machete.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was living in a rural area of Colorado when the first super Walmart in that part of the state arrived. It was like some kind of weird carnival. So I avoided the area for a few days, until it appeared that the madness subsided. When I did go in, there were empty packages all over the store. They weren't hidden, or tucked away. You could just walk down the aisle and spot one here and another over there. The pièce de résistance was the empty blister pack that should have contained an 18" machete.

Do you have a better way to open and sample the summer sausage logs for free?

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget ice cream my girlfriend won't even buy ice cream tub not wrapped in plastic because you can't tell if its been licked on when it refreezes.

That reminds me. Always, I repeat, ALWAYS squeeze to test the seal on the vacuum packed coffee grounds before purchasing. My buddy used to do work damage control, or whatever the position is called, in a grocery store, dealing with damaged inventory and such. They caught an employee who would hold the pack in his hand, spit on it, and use a safety pin to poke a hole in the package right in the middle of his spit puddle. The vacuum would suck the spit into the coffee and he'd leave it there on the shelf.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That reminds me. Always, I repeat, ALWAYS squeeze to test the seal on the vacuum packed coffee grounds before purchasing. My buddy used to do work damage control, or whatever the position is called, in a grocery store, dealing with damaged inventory and such. They caught an employee who would hold the pack in his hand, spit on it, and use a safety pin to poke a hole in the package right in the middle of his spit puddle. The vacuum would suck the spit into the coffee and he'd leave it there on the shelf.

I believe that if I were to catch him doing that, I'd hit him right in the mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom