DIY Car Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lead Slinger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can agree about not carrying a loose pistol in the car. That can turn a brand new gun into a very used one in a hurry when you roll your jeep at 50mph. The dog had seen better days too. Whoops.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend bought a plasma cutter, 2 years ago and never even plugged it in, so I decided to learn how to make it work.
This is the first mount I made. Installed in my Dodge 2500.
70f4898686c291655146e43d9dfadd4b.jpg
5d62783bddea91ec7573fc7ed8261225.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've often thought about a holster mounted on an articulated arm that retracts under the dash or driver's seat. I've drawn up diagrams, but execution is beyond my skill set.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having a handy place for a pistol and a rack for my rifle, but I'm really concerned about some knuckle headed thief knocking my windows out and getting them. I want something quick access, yet secure.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fyrtwuck- the above is hidden in plain sight. Stays in my truck 24/7. I throw a towel over it and nobody is wiser. I have asked people to look through my truck and find it. Nada. All look inside and around everything except under the towel in front of them.
I made another holder the other night, similar to the last for a friend who spent 10 minutes rifling through my truck and was speechless when I showed him.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom