Do you use AR-15 or AK-47 for deer hunting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if you start feeling a bit skiddish about using an AR just go buy some exploding targets from wizard. Use the AR and if you arent feeling confident shoot the exploding target that you placed along the trail. Old Indian trick I learned from my uncle.:explode:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt both hogs and deer with an AR. 55gr Winchester Ballistic SilverTip ammo will shred the inside of a deer. The area where I hunt deer is crawling with hogs so I always pack extra mags and ammo. A friend of mine walked into a group of 11 hogs (counting 6 babies) and ran out of ammo with a couple of females in persuit. Needless to say he was yelling for help from a tree and I had to dispatch them. The AR did just fine and made quick work of them.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt both hogs and deer with an AR. 55gr Winchester Ballistic SilverTip ammo will shred the inside of a deer. The area where I hunt deer is crawling with hogs so I always pack extra mags and ammo. A friend of mine walked into a group of 11 hogs (counting 6 babies) and ran out of ammo with a couple of females in persuit. Needless to say he was yelling for help from a tree and I had to dispatch them. The AR did just fine and made quick work of them.

:lmfao: That's hillarious. Glad it wasn't me!!!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Please tell me you don't hunt Heyburn.

Reaction score
if you start feeling a bit skiddish about using an AR just go buy some exploding targets from wizard. Use the AR and if you arent feeling confident shoot the exploding target that you placed along the trail. Old Indian trick I learned from my uncle

Is that Uncle Cletus (the Injun)? But no, no, no - first you gotta fall from a tree limb on top of a deer with the tannerite & duct tape, and wrap the duct tape around the deer to secure the 12 pound bag of tannerite before it bucks you off. Then go hunting with a rifle and hope you see the same deer again. It's a lot of work, but worth it to make sure they're killt efficiently. All that's left is the antlers, but that's all we're huntin for, right? :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom