Does anyone dislike the new PikePass stickers more than me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't mind so much on my pickup, but I don't want to stick this eyesore on our Challenger. I would like to find some kind of adhesive so we can stick it to the window when we need it. I have been experimenting by pressing it against the windshield in the lower left corner, but it doesn't seem to read everytime. I really don't want it eye level for me to see it all the time.

I wish they cared as much about the bridge on Kilpatrick by the Yukon exit as much as the stickers and redo it. I hope whoever signed off on that sorry piece of work lost their job.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i stick mine behind the rearview mirror. i barely notice it there. i do dislike the portability of the new stickers though. makes it a pain when i get a loaner vehicle.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get an oil change, take that piece of plastic they put on the window and stick it to that and put it where you want it.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will not be putting one of these stickers on anything other than my truck. If we drive one of the toys anywhere, I guess I will go back to throwing the change in the basket or avoiding the toll roads.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
luckily we still have the old style for the moment. the idea of what these new ones are pisses me off. its like they want to keep people from having one and using it for multiple cars, or take it out and jump in a friends car and go. the whole damn thing is stupid if you ask me. i will probably just see if scotch tape or something is able to hold it up only when needed or something.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just dislike the OTA in general.
The concept is rooted in nothing more than a method to capture more of our money and grows like a cancer every year.

It's kind of like how we used to already pay taxes that covered emergency services and then they decide to make it pay as you go, but don't reduce the original tax.

I guess they need that extra money to give away to the needy and line their own pockets.

/rantoff

Latest posts

Top Bottom