Doomsday Preppers..your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelinGolfer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about SHTF prepping but everyone should have stuff stored for springtime in Oklahoma, or as we found out a couple winters ago two feet of snow in Oklahoma causes Walmart to not be stocked properly for a couple weeks. Sure Hornady wants us to believe Myan zombies will take over the earth on December 22 but I think it might be a little far fetched, but just in case my .223 and .45 are handy at all times :Heya:

Kaw77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife and I watch each episode
many have good ideas regarding food, water supplies, some regarding weaponry
the amount of $$ many have spent is astounding - assuming it is disposable income - not purchased on credit...many have spent in excess of $30K
my problem in general is that - yes - they have completely given up any hope of privacy or anonymity and many are so hopelessly consumed by their paranoia that their representation taints preppers who have a more 'sane' approach

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are all freaks and/or con-artists ... I rather enjoy googling names and seeing what I can find out about the dullards after a show. Talk about a bunch of riff-raff ... I do like how many of them seem to have something they'd like to sell you on -- Wayne's World wine, the Crovell, the luxury SHTF condos in the missle silo for the low, low starting asking price of $1M ... Only a couple of them have turned out to be "normal" people.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are all freaks and/or con-artists ... I rather enjoy googling names and seeing what I can find out about the dullards after a show. Talk about a bunch of riff-raff ... I do like how many of them seem to have something they'd like to sell you on -- Wayne's World wine, the Crovell, the luxury SHTF condos in the missle silo for the low, low starting asking price of $1M ... Only a couple of them have turned out to be "normal" people.

You're not implying that you and GC are "normal" are you?

B

Bill Mac

Just depends on how much ammo you have...............
My thoughts exactly 358norma. I try to do the best that I can in just keeping new ammo recycled through. Without a job it has kind of put a crimp in my prepping activities, not that I am a Prepper. Just trying to stay ahead of the game in case the elections this Fall don't go the right way. I'll leave that to all to decide which way is the right way for them. For me, its 2A all the way. As our Founding Fathers so aptly noted, we can take care of the rest if we can defend ourselves from tyranny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom