Doomsday Preppers..your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just depends on how much ammo you have...............

It only takes one round....and your large stockpile of ammo becomes worthless.

Strength in numbers is a valid concept and is not negated by 'a bunch of ammo'. That being said, I'm anti-social and cringe at the thought of having to deal with forming a 'group'.

At this point in my life I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly than deal with the interpersonal B.S. that comes with group dynamics. The whole forming, norming, storming and performing crap is tiresome.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Strength in numbers is a valid concept and is not negated by 'a bunch of ammo'. That being said, I'm anti-social and cringe at the thought of having to deal with forming a 'group'.

At this point in my life I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly than deal with the interpersonal B.S. that comes with group dynamics. The whole forming, norming, storming and performing crap is tiresome.

Thank you ... No groups for me either ... Every single person I've ever met who wants to form, be in a group has been totally worthless ... Can't shoot, can't garden, no preps (but has a barnful of army surplus stacked up in the floor, full of bugs and mice, that they can outfit an army with, just ask them), can't NOT drink, can't NOT keep their hands to themselves ...

Hell, I'll take my chances with the roving mauraders ... At least I have a chance of running to someone from my past life with them. Then I'd have a "ready-made" group! LOL

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I'll take my chances with the roving mauraders ... At least I have a chance of running to someone from my past life with them. Then I'd have a "ready-made" group! LOL

LOL. I can see it now....

The GC/BB compound is surrounded by zombie mutant bikers.
ZMBs: "You, in the house! Give it up, you are outnumbered."
BB responds with a hail of gunfire followed by a string of profanity
ZMBs: "Patti? Is that you?
BB: "Yup!" Followed by more gunfire and profanity.
ZMBs: "All hail the queen" as they lay down their rifles and beg for cookies....and the rebuilding begins.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. I can see it now....

The GC/BB compound is surrounded by zombie mutant bikers.
ZMBs: "You, in the house! Give it up, you are outnumbered."
BB responds with a hail of gunfire followed by a string of profanity
ZMBs: "Patti? Is that you?
BB: "Yup!" Followed by more gunfire and profanity.
ZMBs: "All hail the queen" as they lay down their rifles and beg for cookies....and the rebuilding begins.

:blush: You know, I try not to cuss ... It's my one really bad habit. But, then I forget myself ... :homer: I was teaching this really nice, really sweet church lady type friend of a friend to shoot. I kept telling myself, ok, don't cuss, don't cuss, don't cuss ...

And I did really good (at least I "thought" I did) until the second or third time we went out. We were out on the range and everytime I tried to say something to her some guy in the next lane over started playing like he had a full auto pistol. :scratch: I got so frustrated after the third time of trying to say something that I blurted out a string of obscenities that would have made a sailor blush. :yikes2::eek2::oops3:

Well, I really don't try to offend folks so I started apologizing profusely and she just laughed and said "It's okay. Honestly, you do it so good that I don't even notice." :scratch: She's a really sweet lady!! :respect:

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, SMS in the above scenario it would take 12, but I would make sure I had 13 just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom