Doomsday Preppers..your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have learned a few things from the show that I had not thought about. Usually the first person they have on is good, the second is a nut job that has no chance if SHTF.

R

RedRiverRifleman

I have learned a few things from the show that I had not thought about. Usually the first person they have on is good, the second is a nut job that has no chance if SHTF.

That's about what I found too. Although sometimes the third one has some merit. Sometimes.
But I do have a question about one of the preppers: The man who created the series of spider holes on his property had a rifle/AR that he carried that had a handguard that was much flatter, more rectangular shape. This weapon can also be seen over the shoulder of Will (Sons of Guns) when they do interviews in his office, above his left shoulder. What type is that?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they were serious and/or smart, they would NEVER be on TV. It is advertising the locations of all the supply dumps available after the balloon goes up.

Dumbasses....

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one I was laughing at was the "group" who was living in the old missile silo. They reminded me of a group of hippies from a commune in the 60's. The funny part was when they asked them about guns and they replied that they would use "other means" to deal with that type of situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom