Doomsday Preppers..your thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one I was laughing at was the "group" who was living in the old missile silo. They reminded me of a group of hippies from a commune in the 60's. The funny part was when they asked them about guns and they replied that they would use "other means" to deal with that type of situation.[/QUOT

I have seen that cat before on other shows. He will use his "spirit guide" and love them to death. Hell, you can find that silo on Goole Earth and get the street address.

Like I said earlier ...........

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TRUE. What sort of things you think they have right though?

Biggest thing they have 'right' is being able to live in reasonable comfort for XX amount of time without going to walmart or 7-eleven...something that used to be pretty common in America but has faded over the decades.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the best idea is to concentrate completely on weaponry, and forget about food, water, medicine, power, transportation, and all that other boring stuff. ;)

I kid... Actually, I don't really feel the need to stock up on guns and ammo all that much. I will just wait a few months and then go around picking over the "fallback locations" of all the guys who decided those FEMA camps don't sound that bad after all, once they start getting hungry and thirsty... leaving behind their piles of rifles and cases of ammo. ;)

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RedRiverRifleman said:
That's about what I found too. Although sometimes the third one has some merit. Sometimes.
But I do have a question about one of the preppers: The man who created the series of spider holes on his property had a rifle/AR that he carried that had a handguard that was much flatter, more rectangular shape. This weapon can also be seen over the shoulder of Will (Sons of Guns) when they do interviews in his office, above his left shoulder. What type is that?

I think it was just an air soft gun. You saw the kids spray painting the same gun with bright orange tips. Think it was supposed to look like a sig 556.

Also, it said he lived in Cali. So if he did have a detachable 30 round mag and pistol grip, he would have some splainin to do to the CBI.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FireCop203 said:
The one I was laughing at was the "group" who was living in the old missile silo. They reminded me of a group of hippies from a commune in the 60's. The funny part was when they asked them about guns and they replied that they would use "other means" to deal with that type of situation.

They seemed pretty dependent on electricity for their cameras and such. Yet no mention of a generator or ample fuel for said generator. They would have a hell of a time until the drugs ran out.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent in my story hoping to get on next season. I got 10 of my friends... most former military/police, and we came up with a thoroughly illustrated plan for becoming marauders the main focus being marking locations of known hoarders.

I know you guys think I am joking... but if they pick mine, youll be laughing your ass off next season!

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WhiteyMacD said:
I sent in my story hoping to get on next season. I got 10 of my friends... most former military/police, and we came up with a thoroughly illustrated plan for becoming marauders the main focus being marking locations of known hoarders.

I know you guys think I am joking... but if they pick mine, youll be laughing your ass off next season!

You gotta all get those skull masks all the really cool suburban bikers rock!

Latest posts

Top Bottom