Double the pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like your not going to be able to get away with "hand me down" stuff at all...oh well. Life just got more expensive, but in a great way.

Can I haz college fund now? Better start saving...putting one through school is tough enough, two at the same time may require professional help to make sure the money is there when the time comes.

Congrats!... Just think, first matching clothes. Then matching nerf guns. Then matching red ryders. Then matching .22s. Then matching ARs.

No Way! Similar, but not matching. Wont be able to tell who's is who's and they definitely need to have their own.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to turn all woman on you guys and update this after every appointment. But Friday was the 14 week check up and a very important one. We got to hear the heartbeats for the first time. It was pretty emotional and it only fueled my excitement. We're not ready for them to be here yet, but I can't wait to meet them.

Two healthy rhythms, both are growing well, both are the same size, and it's too early to tell still, unless they cooperated more by showing us their crotches, but the doctor believes that one is a boy and that they might be identical.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're here!

1010766_10151521402662746_699603635_n.jpg

That's Beckett on the left and Nolan on the right. Born late Saturday afternoon (just as the Cubs beat the Mets). Both at 20 1/2", Beckett at 6 lbs 13 oz and Nolan at 6 lbs 4 oz. Both are doing well, though Nolan has had some speed bumps to get over, especially when he first came out, but he bounced back quickly and has been pretty stable since. I cannot begin to describe the emotions I'm feeling in general, especially every time I look at them.

Thick, dark hair, too. Both of them.
1004584_10151675955835923_1151109817_n.jpg

Life is good, guys.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
. This is crazy. I'm still physically shaking. I feel like you do when you narrowly avoid a car wreck. I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just still in shock. I'm twice as excited but twice as nervous. If Uncle Jesse can do it, so can I.

That's exactly what it feels like! Congratulations, sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom