Dove Shooting Season Is Coming Up! Which Gun you use!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which auto-loader do you use for dove hunting, if o/u choose other then explain in po

• Remington

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Browning

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Winchester

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Benelli

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 25 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well, if the shoe fits and you're trying to impress someone with your shotgun. if you hunt with a single shot and fill your bag, i'd be impressed.

Who was trying to impress anyone? The most expensive gun mentioned before you posted was an 11-87, then my piece, and a $500 double barrel...

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, if the shoe fits and you're trying to impress someone with your shotgun. if you hunt with a single shot and fill your bag, i'd be impressed.

Just because people have nice things doesn't mean they are trying to impress anyone. Why the attitude?

Who was trying to impress anyone? The most expensive gun mentioned before you posted was an 11-87, then my piece, and a $500 double barrel...

My thoughts exactly.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably my Rem 870 20g. with a youth barrel on it. I'm also thinking about taking my dad's old Stevens side x side 16g. out this year. That thing's a blast to shoot. Just need to find a good place to go this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom