Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know about it or I would have taken my 2 daughters to it.. Oldest just turned 13 and my youngest daughter turns 10 today. They would have loved it.. Go and try to enjoy it, as stated earlier "Happy wife = Happy life" or at least in most cases.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know about it or I would have taken my 2 daughters to it.. Oldest just turned 13 and my youngest daughter turns 10 today. They would have loved it.. Go and try to enjoy it, as stated earlier "Happy wife = Happy life" or at least in most cases.

O'Doyle rules! There are still tickets for sale. If ticketmaster doesnt have enough, check stubhub and craigslist. My daughter is 7, and I bought 6 tickets when they went on sale for the 3 of us, my mom, brother, and sis-in-law. My wife decided last minute to take my son (wouldnt have mattered cuz max tickets allowed to be purchased was 6), so I bought a ticket yesterday for 25+ fees and am gonna hold him the whole time (he's 4).

daugbl5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my daughters floor seats to the Taylor Swift concert and I asked my mom to accompany them because it would be a good memory for
them to share. I even took the liberty of getting them a limo ride. My daughters love Taylor Swift and thats just fine so I am now the hero for buying the tickets
and I get to stay in the woods with my son for the youth gun hunt. Can I get an atta boy!! hahaha

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you do go (*shudder*), stick with your wife at all times, even if she has to run to the restroom. (Well.... wait outside, of course....)
Otherwise, you run the risk of looking like a creaper: adult male at concert full of teenage girls.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
O'Doyle rules! There are still tickets for sale. If ticketmaster doesnt have enough, check stubhub and craigslist. My daughter is 7, and I bought 6 tickets when they went on sale for the 3 of us, my mom, brother, and sis-in-law. My wife decided last minute to take my son (wouldnt have mattered cuz max tickets allowed to be purchased was 6), so I bought a ticket yesterday for 25+ fees and am gonna hold him the whole time (he's 4).

I've been waiting for the O'doyle Rules comment Lol.. I used to love that movie and started using it as my forum screen name years ago, makes it easy to remember :) I wish we didn't already have plans or I'd be searching for some.. Who knows, might change plans and go for it.... It does seem somewhat reasonable price wise for the tickets.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update:

Excellent news. I negotiated myself away from this opportunity, and managed to look extremely selfless by 'giving up my ticket' in the process. Fake generosity FTW.

I must admit... I was looking to feel better about the situation by posting this, but I felt worser and worser about it after reading some of your responses. OSA delivers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom