Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the hell is Jason Mraz?
The last concert my wife told me she wanted to see, was Ozzy. Now she wants to see Stone Temple Pilots. I feel lucky.

As you can imagine, it was full of gayness. My wife likes all sorts of music, including Jason Mraz, Adele to very little (which is still too much for me) hip hop, Lady Gaga, blah blah blah. But, her favorite type of music is classic rock, which I'm down with, so I lucked out. She has music notes from the Allman Brothers' song "Melissa" tattooed on her inner bicep (wife's name is Melissa).

And that's a bad thing why?

Because I was with my 20-30 year old horny female.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowboy up, bring out the western wear, and hoot and holler at the appropriate times (You'll know when when 17 year old girls start hollering "TAYLOR WE LOVE YOU").

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine said he was going to a Michael Jackson's concert in the 80's, he said it was the best concert he'd ever been to..

so just be happy she wants to spend that time with you, you'll be rewarded later.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back, I bought my wife a pair of tickets to Taylor Swift this weekend. 'She and me' is her plan, even though I tried to convince her to take another one of her friends in lieu of the husband. I did not succeed.

I am completely lost on how I should approach this thing. Taylor Swift is kind of country but mostly chick music... does this mean jeans, boots, and silence from me? Or should I just emasculate myself now, act all exited, and go full-on metrosexual for the sake of my wife?

What Would Chuck Norris Do?

Eyecandy would go with her in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom