Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drink a quart of cherry jello before it sets up, eat a couple of bananas, have yourself a footlong chilli dog maybe have a half a can or so of sauerkraut all right before it is time to go. Then toss your cookies when she is closeby. I bet you won't have to go with her to the concert.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife dragged me to Tulsa a couple of years ago to see Jason Mraz and some other hippie vagina because she tempted me with buying my beers. Because of that, I actually enjoyed myself. The bad thing about a Jason Mraz concert is that the arena is full of horny 20-30 year old screaming females, my ears hurt more from them than they did the loud music. What's even worse about a Taylor Swift concert is shaving 10-20 years off that age range, the screaming of thousands of 13 year old girls is, I'm sure, enough to make you wish you took my MP3 player advice.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drink a quart of cherry jello before it sets up, eat a couple of bananas, have yourself a footlong chilli dog maybe have a half a can or so of sauerkraut all right before it is time to go. Then toss your cookies when she is closeby. I bet you won't have to go with her to the concert.

As much as I like the creativity here, the downside: my colon gets perma-destroyed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife wants me to accompany her virtually everywhere but she knows I wouldn't be comfortable at a Taylor Swift concert. I liken that asking your wife to help shoot, track & field dress a deer when your wife has never fired a gun or been in the woods. There are places for compromise & then there are places where the situation is so far removed from the other's world that expecting participation borders on being mean. You should just talk her into taking a friend.

That being said... I love my wife, if that was the only way she could go... I'd probably go. I'm fortunate in knowing I don't have to make that decision because my wife would likely never ask. Now watch - I'll probably see you at the concert - LOL

:laughup: Ya'll have a good time! Maybe you can sit together!

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to be happy, make her happy. I am stubborn and It took me along time to figure that out. It will seriously help you out in the long run. I have only been married for around 3 months but dated my wife for 3 years and i learned alot of lifelong lessons during that time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom