Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe. But I'm kind of hovering between wanting to kick your ass for ripping on my wife or just awkwardly laughing.

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_l8e3y4Tylm1qzlowso1_500.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife dragged me to Tulsa a couple of years ago to see Jason Mraz and some other hippie vagina because she tempted me with buying my beers. Because of that, I actually enjoyed myself. The bad thing about a Jason Mraz concert is that the arena is full of horny 20-30 year old screaming females, my ears hurt more from them than they did the loud music. What's even worse about a Taylor Swift concert is shaving 10-20 years off that age range, the screaming of thousands of 13 year old girls is, I'm sure, enough to make you wish you took my MP3 player advice.
Who the hell is Jason Mraz?
The last concert my wife told me she wanted to see, was Ozzy. Now she wants to see Stone Temple Pilots. I feel lucky.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing worse than talking about a man's family in a negative way is doing it to a guy who owns weapons and frequents gun forums where said comments were made. PS i know it was a joke. Me and you ridgehunter have the same kind of sense of humor for the most part.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the hell is Jason Mraz?
The last concert my wife told me she wanted to see, was Ozzy. Now she wants to see Stone Temple Pilots. I feel lucky.

i went to the ozzy concert.it was good but for some reason ozzy seemed to have a bit of a slur.i say you puke or listen to you mp3

Latest posts

Top Bottom