Dumbest thing ever said to wife or significant other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife: Say that again and you're not getting any for a week!
Me: You can't cut me off, you don't know where I'm gettin it!!

Wrong answer.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once during a long argument she asked,How would it be if you didn't see me for a few days? I said that would be fine!

I didn't see her the next day or the day after that.

I did see her the third day, but I had to hold my eyelids open to do so.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was going through a bunch of medical issues and I told her that had she been a horse she would have already been put down. She thought it was funny but her doctor didn't.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my ex she needed to get out more after focusing on the kids during their first few years. First night she went out with her friends and met a guy. They're now married.

Wow, that sucks. I can't see how guys like you can do it. I have a jealous streak about a mile wide and think I probably would have done something really really stupid.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife told me today that she wanted to get out and do some shopping and have some alone time. I told her to make sure she didn't forget the grocery list when she left!

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Girlfriend in a new dress "Does this dress make my ass look big?" My reply was " Naw, I wouldn't worry about the dress". I meant it as, I like your butt the way it is, she took it as, I thought she had a big ass. Lots of back peddling and conversation on that one.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several posts on here lately have made me wonder if anyone besides me has ever made a comment that you regretted but said it without engaging brain.
My worst (or best) was with my 1st wife. We were watching an interview with Rachel Welch. My then wife said " I hope I look as good as her when I'm her age". And without thinking and before I could stop myself, I said " hell, you don't look that good now"!
OOPS!
Anyone else live to tell after making a comment like that?

Ha. I am allowed to laugh cause I have paid my dues to the I said something stupid club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom