Eating squirrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defender56

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These furry little critters suffer from the same crap that causes mad cow disease. I like to shoot squirrels but they ain't making it in my kitchen. Read and make your own mind up:

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The article you linked too concerns eating the brains and is from 1997. Have there been any other studies done? I've eaten squirrel most of my life and would hate to have to give it up. I've never eaten the brains, but I can still remember seeing those little fried heads, teeth and all, on my dad's plate.:yikes2:

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah...I eat some weird stuff, (pickled pigs feet, chicken livers and gizards) but I draw the line at brains and gonads. Besides if I am as good a shot as I claim to be, won't be no brains to be had!

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The article you linked too concerns eating the brains and is from 1997. Have there been any other studies done? I've eaten squirrel most of my life and would hate to have to give it up. I've never eaten the brains, but I can still remember seeing those little fried heads, teeth and all, on my dad's plate.:yikes2:

HAHAHAHA.... You have mad squirrel..... Don't eat the brain or the spine and you are good to go.....

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA.... You have mad squirrel..... Don't eat the brain or the spine and you are good to go.....

ai495.photobucket.com_albums_rr316_psycho_sushi_mad_squirrel.jpg

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
squirrel stew is awesome as well. When i was in college we used to have sq. hunting tourneys. we had prizes for the most, the biggest and the one with the biggest ba!!s.(that was the grand prize)

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FRY 'EM UP. make some gravy out of the grease drippings, and make some homemade biscuits. the only way to make the meal better would be to crack open a a beer of your choice, and enjoy

Latest posts

Top Bottom