Ebola. Nothing to fear.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Your willing to allow people from west Africa to freely come to the US? That is going to stop the transmission?

Help me out here.

No I'm not willing....i think we should stop all flights from comming to the US. And all ships. And I think Dallas should be quarantined as well as Texas.

In fact if i was God, I'd kill everyone we know that has Ebola and I'd burn Dallas to the ground.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DALLAS - A woman who was being monitored for possible exposure to the Ebola virus was reported ill at the Dallas Area Rapid Transit*White Rock StationSaturday afternoon.

DART spokesman Morgan Lyons said the person fell ill with a low-grade fever at the station in Northeast Dallas after deciding that her quarantine period was over.

Lyons said the woman is believed to be a resident of the Ivy Apartments, where Ebola "patient zero" Thomas Eric Duncan became ill after traveling to the U.S. from Liberia.

http://ux.wfaa.com/story/news/health/2014/10/18/ebola-dart-station-dallas-monitoring/17503345/

Latest posts

Top Bottom