Egypt on the brink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it can be dumber than that.
Back when the Israelis gave up the Sinai Peninsula, as they left they blew up any buildings they had built. We paid them for the loss of the buildings. Then we paid the Palestinians because the buildings that would have gone to them were blown up.
Everybody in the Mideast is playing us like a fiddle and we are too busy buying the propaganda to pay attention.
Right this moment, as we destroy the future of our children by borrowing trillions that can not be paid back, we are throwing away billions and billions to all of them. Israel, Egypt, Palestinians, they all get money we borrowed with interest. There is nobody in DC to say that we ran out of money and they have to make do without the freebies for a while. We have to cut off even our children from the free money, eventually, but we cannot cut off the Mideast. We have to keep paying for ever as if we are a conquered nation paying tribute to the conquerors. With borrowed money from the Chinese.

So to make up for it, lets cut Veterans benefits in the US.
Makes sense to me.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The corporations keep producing bad products and maintaining the status quo because no one is demanding the norm be changed.

There is no doubt that they screw with us.
I bought a 250G external hard drive that never worked right.
I recently took it apart and found that my 250G external was actually a 500G internal, partitioned to show 250G only.
After I repartitioned it I now use it as a 500G internal.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So to make up for it, lets cut Veterans benefits in the US.
Makes sense to me.

And social security, even if you paid in to the system. Don't forget to throw a few billions to Africa to teach them about AIDS and more billions to India to teach them about birth control. You see, in India they are advanced enough to build nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants, but they can't figure what causes children, unless we send them our money. That we borrow.
We recently spend billions for condoms to Africa. We don't make condoms in the US anymore so, the solution was to borrow money from the Chinese with interest, give it to the ...Chinese to produce them and then pay them to deliver them.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Suez Canal might be shut down for a short period of time, but do any of you think it will last? A few days maybe. Nothing more. The worlds economy resides on this canal and the Panama Canal. It doesn't matter who owns them.

Two worst case scenarios;

1. One dirty suitcase bomb in the Suez.
2. The Chinese, (who control the Panama Canal and three former U.S. bases there) decides to up the toll or quit extending credit to those in their debt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And social security, even if you paid in to the system. Don't forget to throw a few billions to Africa to teach them about AIDS and more billions to India to teach them about birth control. You see, in India they are advanced enough to build nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants, but they can't figure what causes children, unless we send them our money. That we borrow.
We recently spend billions for condoms to Africa. We don't make condoms in the US anymore so, the solution was to borrow money from the Chinese with interest, give it to the ...Chinese to produce them and then pay them to deliver them.

All of this make sense to me.
Tell somebody in a third world country that they will die if they don't use a condom.....and then give them the product. Guess what, they are still dying in record numbers...
WAIT! we are doing the same thing in our schools, and the girls are still getting pregnant in record numbers, as they know they can live off of the "dole" until the kid reaches 22 now with the new obamacare.:finger:
Keep having another every two years and you never have to be a "producer" in this economy.
God I love the way this works.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of this make sense to me.
Tell somebody in a third world country that they will die if they don't use a condom.....and then give them the product. Guess what, they are still dying in record numbers...
WAIT! we are doing the same thing in our schools, and the girls are still getting pregnant in record numbers, as they know they can live off of the "dole" until the kid reaches 22 now with the new obamacare.:finger:
Keep having another every two years and you never have to be a "producer" in this economy.
God I love the way this works.

I hev neva told nobody to use no condamn. Its ehginst mah religun.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our political elite and the experts on foreign relations are looking less and less like they know much. None of them predicted the fall of the Berlin wall or Egypt. Paradoxically they have blinders which prevent them from seeing the possibilities of massive change precisely because they are so engrossed with their minute knowledge of the players and the workings of the system in each country.

I recall reading an article about this phenomenon which pointed out that a group of adults with slightly above average intelligence and only general knowledge of a situation can make better predictions than a group of experts.
What I draw from this is that we need to start moving back towards a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Just how to do this is tough to map out but shrinking government spending seems to be a no-brainer as a first step.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two worst case scenarios;

1. One dirty suitcase bomb in the Suez.
2. The Chinese, (who control the Panama Canal and three former U.S. bases there) decides to up the toll or quit extending credit to those in their debt.

I'm not talking about giving up to them and bowing down to their interests.
If our countries interests are compromised, we will own the suez canal......

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not talking about giving up to them and bowing down to their interests.
If our countries interests are compromised, we will own the suez canal......

Business is business, will we go to war because we can't pay our debts?
Will it do any good to own the Suez if it's surrounded by radioactive sand?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Business is business, will we go to war because we can't pay our debts?
Will it do any good to own the Suez if it's surrounded by radioactive sand?

Radioactive sand could be the cure for prostate cancer... If that means less of old sawbones stickin his finger up my shady moist side less times in my life,... so be it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom