Eischens lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its pretty funny sitting back when sober and watch drunks chow down on greasy fried chicken and okra with just there hands. Lol I don't care if I never go back. No paper towls in the bathroom so nobody was washing hands either. Seems like it would make a good reality tv show. City Folk Eating Fried Chicken Like Hillbillies!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its pretty funny sitting back when sober and watch drunks chow down on greasy fried chicken and okra with just there hands. Lol I don't care if I never go back. No paper towls in the bathroom so nobody was washing hands either. Seems like it would make a good reality tv show. City Folk Eating Fried Chicken Like Hillbillies!

Kinda like watching the rich & famous try to eat tacos with a fork. Somethings are just meant to be eaten with your hands. There is no shame in that.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda like watching the rich & famous try to eat tacos with a fork. Somethings are just meant to be eaten with your hands. There is no shame in that.

I actually saw this last year in Charleston, South Carolina at the Food and Wine Festival. A hipster, complete with black framed glasses and a pork pie hat was using a knife and fork on a taco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom