• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Empty wine bottles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am located in norman, but do get up around Ponca on occasion for fishing or deer seasons?
I have two cases of commercial wine bottles along with all the tools, and equipment to make wine. I did it for many years, but the wife started getting alergic or something. Every time she would drink wine, her face would become flushed, no matter if it was mine or one off the shelf.
Food grade buckets, corks, corker, and so on.
I live in Ponca as well.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
G
I have two cases of commercial wine bottles along with all the tools, and equipment to make wine. I did it for many years, but the wife started getting alergic or something. Every time she would drink wine, her face would become flushed, no matter if it was mine or one off the shelf.
Food grade buckets, corks, corker, and so on.
I live in Ponca as well.
Next I end up your way may touch base! We’re honing in on our “favorites recipes, and then plan on essentially just keeping all of our carboys running year round. I figure between home made wine and home made ammo, I’ve got some great apocalypse era bartering fodder. Heck, have even joked about planting a tobacco plant or two just to get the ATF trifecta!

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just how many do you think you'll want? By the looks of the replies, there's quite a few wino types in the OSA arena! Looks like a bunch of bottles gonna be saved for you, butl ike many others, I could come up with several myself. Wife & I buy the refined and exquisite taste kind by the case from Costco. You know...the $6.99-$8.99/bottle kind! We usually go thru several bottles a week. I could give them a rinse and hang on to them for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom