Ersland petition..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FenixTxM3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that little punkazz gang banger did not want to die, he should have thought twice before trying to rob and kill.

I fully agree. But he did not deserve to be executed like that. The sad part is he probably would have died from the first shot to the head.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posting that you would shoot someone in the back 5 times after they are already down for the world to see.

Hope no one dies in your house. You might be the next one on trial. He shot his mouth off too

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They obviously proved that the kid was still alive when he was shot the additional five times. I'm no pathologist, but if the autopsy showed blood flow from the last five wounds, he was still alive when he received them. If I recall correctly, they said he would have died from the first wound, but had not at the time of the .380 shots.

Does anybody know if the first wound was from a .45 long colt or a .410 shell? I don't think I ever heard, and the "judge" shoots both. CB

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Done........signed it. If the spaces were large enough I would have signed it JOHN HANCOCK style!!!!

**Sure.....it might be a fruitless effort.
**Sure....The Govenor's office might not even look at it.
**Sure....The jury had every right(and I guess evidence) to convict him
**Yes.....I have every RIGHT to sign it!!

The reason I signed it was because, the jury is basically equating Mr. Ersland(Murder 1) with the likes of other murder 1 associates??!! I totally disagree.........again, thats why I signed the petition.

OR

Let me put this in a visual format: With the Jury's ruling of Murder 1, Mr. Ersland is in the same "league" as....

John Wayne Gacey???
[Broken External Image]

John Malvo & John Muhammad....the Beltway Snipers??
[Broken External Image]

David Berkowitz....??
[Broken External Image]

Charles Manson...???
awww.abc.net.au_reslib_200803_r233591_936422.jpg

I just have a hard time putting Mr. Ersland in the same "company"with all of these that I posted and thousands of other murder 1 convicts.

**My OPINION** Why not Manslaughter?? Why not probation??

I have said enough, posted enough, and will continue to monitor and remember who the key players are when its time to vote.

**I'll leave you with a little phrase from 1995: 'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit' !!!

Cohiba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom