Even the ugly girl can get a face lift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in a transitional phase with regard to my opinion on firearms. My interest is in what works regardless of how it looks. lol... I'm becoming a user while getting away from being a collector so it's function over form for me.

Before I get flamed for this, I'm not throwing rocks at anyone just commenting on what I'm thinking these days. and.... I like that shotty. lol...

Yeah, I too have suddenly gone old school.

It started with that damned Winchester and just built up from there. :rolleyes2

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I too have suddenly gone old school.

It started with that damned Winchester and just built up from there. :rolleyes2

I wouldn't say I've gone old school so much. More of a high speed low drag kind of thing. lol... I have to laugh as I type that as it applies to a guy like me, 6'-4 350ish. lol... Here is my shotty of choice. Behold... Nelli...
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_da361b68.jpg

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm in a transitional phase with regard to my opinion on firearms. My interest is in what works regardless of how it looks. lol... I'm becoming a user while getting away from being a collector so it's function over form for me.

Ive been there, brother.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's a beauty! :naughty:

However...

If she were mine, I'd take long that extension off (what is it...a two? Three rounder?) and put a ONE round tube on it.

I know, I know...a ONE round extension, you say? :scratch:

I dunno...I just think a scattergunn with wood furniture isn't suppossed to have a tacticool mag tube on it. :rolleyes2

But that's just me. :screwy:

Oh come on now. My blued, wood-stocked Wingmaster (with nickel-plated elevator, even!) holds 8+1, and I still get compliments on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom