everybody enjoying their dose of chemicals? chemtrails spotted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! You are a paranoid individual. I leave chemtrails around the house after eating beans.

Not me I just saw the video when I was on liveleak watching videos and I thought of this thread so I thought I would dig it up because it is hot outside and I have nothing better to do.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not me I just saw the video when I was on liveleak watching videos and I thought of this thread so I thought I would dig it up because it is hot outside and I have nothing better to do.

Your genre of thinking keeps infomercials and con artists thriving. Get a hobby.

Hemi4me

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say believe in what you want. I've never seen Jesus in person myself. I've seen my dad lay a big trail of stuff on soybeans but that Stearman didn't have a turbine and wasn't high enough to form ice. But then the earth was flat back then.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty sure you could ask the responsible air traffic control group about it. if they all have the same vector, ATC will still add separation in the flight paths, either vertically or laterally.

guess that chemtrail was designed to break my computer, because i am unable to view your pics of the `chemtrails`!

They also tend to cross at the same point. Like it happens 4.3 nautical miles east of the Tulsa airport and over Okmulgee. That brings out two possibilities. Either the gummint is trying to saturate the area to punish Conservatives or there is a High Altitude VORTAC in that area used as part of the Jet route structure.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and also to believe that government or whoever would willingly spray the atmosphere with stuff is completely out of the realm of possibility. Whether a case can be made for or against Chemtrails or not. People just would not ever, do that, for any reason at all. Ever.

NYC subways back in the 60s, the CIA released a virus for testing purposes. Soldiers were used for LSD experiments or infected with syphilis. These are well known facts.
If they wanted to spray us you would think they would choose an optimum altitude for best dispersal. Spraying at 35-40000ft is not efficient.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least give them a little credit. It was a simulant that seems to be harmless. Bacillus globigii is a bacterium that is commonly found in soil.

True and possibly justified if you consider that during the cold war they had to figure out how a viral agent released by the commies would spread and affect the population.
The LSD and syphilis experiments were something else.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True and possibly justified if you consider that during the cold war they had to figure out how a viral agent released by the commies would spread and affect the population.
The LSD and syphilis experiments were something else.

Did they have a sign-up sheet for the former?

Latest posts

Top Bottom