everybody enjoying their dose of chemicals? chemtrails spotted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys have tears coming out of my eyes. Just thinking about the MOAB got me going. My Dad used to call those Surprises, "a Fart with a lump in it". About 6 years ago I had stomach surgery. If I'm not careful I can kill a whole room depending on what I've eaten. Too much sweets causes what is called "dumping syndrome". I've probably gotten few of you here when I carpet bombed Wal-Mart in Altus.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys have tears coming out of my eyes. Just thinking about the MOAB got me going. My Dad used to call those Surprises, "a Fart with a lump in it". About 6 years ago I had stomach surgery. If I'm not careful I can kill a whole room depending on what I've eaten. Too much sweets causes what is called "dumping syndrome". I've probably gotten few of you here when I carpet bombed Wal-Mart in Altus.

I'm Diabetic, I know all about "dumping" its vicious. The worst is think you can control the release to spread it out, but the hatch-doors break away and you get a serious buffeting that will grab some attention from the victims.

That and when its a hot dose and it burns. :gun2:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai154.photobucket.com_albums_s264_Fab45s_catwatermelonlake.jpg

But thanks for bringing it back up.

dcoop46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a friend that is on my case all the time about chem-trails. Says they are going to kill us. This has to be the govt. because I'm 63 & only the govt. would take this long to kill me. The clock is ticking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom