everybody enjoying their dose of chemicals? chemtrails spotted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I confess... it was me. I was hanging out the bomb bay doors leaking Beech-nut all down my chinny chin chin.

Hope I didn't get any on ya.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone: A government jet full of politicians venting all the hot air out of the passenger compartment??????????
ai986.photobucket.com_albums_ae342_Nonsensitive_chemdees2_dees.jpg

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did they have a sign-up sheet for the former?

"•The CIA ran a parallel program that sometimes gave hallucinogens secretly to unwitting citizens. The agency persuaded two Army doctors to carry out experiments for the CIA that the Army would not have authorized. "

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-04-05-army-experiments_N.htm

The soldiers never knew the extend of the experiments they signed up for. Later they tried to sue but were not allowed. Something like that.

Nonsensitive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or an aircraft flying through air with varying temperature/humidity/dew point.
If you look up in the sky , you can see chemtrails that sometimes don't form, dissipate fast or just hang in there and grow.

Heck I wasn't proposing "chemtrails" are or are not anything.
When I looked at the thread I Googled a few things and found the photo.

We know aircraft cloud seed and spray other things.
Sometimes people see something other than contrails.

I am a private pilot with few hours. With that limited knowledge I think that the many pilots who do fly for a living logging thousands of hours would be sounding off if there was really some sort of large scale spraying activity going on, don't you think?

Your probably right about it being vapor.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I wasn't proposing "chemtrails" are or are not anything.
When I looked at the thread I Googled a few things and found the photo.

We know aircraft cloud seed and spray other things.
Sometimes people see something other than contrails.

I am a private pilot with few hours. With that limited knowledge I think that the many pilots who do fly for a living logging thousands of hours would be sounding off if there was really some sort of large scale spraying activity going on, don't you think?

Your probably right about it being vapor.

As a pilot you know that one of the most dangerous areas for midairs is over VORs. That's where the crisscrossing happens.
One time I was flying in t a busy area, Chicago, NYC or similar. I could see aircraft at many levels it was interesting how the contrails varied with the particular altitudes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom