Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We know that the bulderburgers exist, they even have a web site. We know that they meet every year. We know that it involves US government officials. We know they go out of their way to keep everything secret.
Obama disappeared during his Presidential campaign while the Builerburgers were meeting in VA.
My question is, what do they do besides building burgers?

Discussion is held under the Chatham House Rule, which allows people to speak freely without worrying about having their words picked apart in the press.

I'm all for a forum that allows world leaders to speak frankly with one another without having to worry about playing politics.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We know that the bulderburgers exist, they even have a web site. We know that they meet every year. We know that it involves US government officials. We know they go out of their way to keep everything secret.
Obama disappeared during his Presidential campaign while the Builerburgers were meeting in VA.
My question is, what do they do besides building burgers?

Unless you have been initiated into our secret society, you are not worthy to know what we do. Simply eat the burgers we build and be happy.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discussion is held under the Chatham House Rule, which allows people to speak freely without worrying about having their words picked apart in the press.

I'm all for a forum that allows world leaders to speak frankly with one another without having to worry about playing politics.

I don't see any reason to know anything that will affect my life. If the Chatham House Rules are convenient, we should expand their use everywhere in government. There is almost a black out on the news, we don't know who's attending, we don't know what they decide etc.
In other words we are like mushrooms.
BTW, who were the world leaders in the last meeting?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I got to do is read a thread like this to understand:

1. Many normal, unassuming Oklahomans are REALLY world-class researchers with specialized and expert knowledges in obsure scientific, geopolitical, or military subjects.

2. Look no further than a public gun forum to find an academic quorum 'gathering of the minds', where the braintrust sharpens their intellect and prerogatives on the subjects mentioned above.

3. Take nothing at face value, because frankly that is academically lazy.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1. Many normal, unassuming Oklahomans are REALLY world-class researchers with specialized and expert knowledges in obsure scientific, geopolitical, or military subjects.

2. Look no further than a public gun forum to find an academic quorum 'gathering of the minds', where the braintrust sharpens their intellect and prerogatives on the subjects mentioned above.

ICE BURN

This is actually true, but there's a difference between being intelligently skeptical and flat-out refusing to believe the official story on anything.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is absolutely correct, and a plan we concocted while building our burgers.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai291.photobucket.com_albums_ll306_Teeeroy_bucket_Temp_TomatoConspitacy.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom