Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are agents of the New World Order. Our instructions to disrupt this thread came directly from the Bilderburgers.

Bilderburgers or Bildenbergers? Are you talking about an old European family, or are you talking about people who bild burgers (aka McDonald's employees)?
I think I've caught you in a bitter Lie. I expect you to slink away from this thread like a cut dog.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bilderburgers or Bildenbergers? Are you talking about an old European family, or are you talking about people who bild burgers (aka McDonald's employees)?
I think I've caught you in a bitter Lie. I expect you to slink away from this thread like a cut dog.

Trilateral Commission and Whataburger employee

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bilderburgers, you know, like when you bild up a burger with double meat, double cheese, on a sesame seed bun.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our instructions to disrupt this thread came directly from the Bilderburgers.

We know that the bulderburgers exist, they even have a web site. We know that they meet every year. We know that it involves US government officials. We know they go out of their way to keep everything secret.
Obama disappeared during his Presidential campaign while the Builerburgers were meeting in VA.
My question is, what do they do besides building burgers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom