Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's right. Poopgiggle is the one. It wasn't but the other day when I told a young man that Poopgiggle was the one.
I said, If I had shipped the damned thing to Poopgiggle it would have been fixed by now and he'd of charged me less than you.
I had moved my home computer to the squalid little hovel that I dignify with the name MY OFFICE because My Office computer couldn't be fixed in a timely manner.
I told the young man over and over that I could have shipped it to Poopgiggle.
What did the young man do?
Either because he felt guilty, or because he questioned my sanity, he fixed the damned problem.
Next time I'll just ship it to Poopgiggle.

It really helps to read that looking at your avatar and hearing Festus tell it.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really helps to read that looking at your avatar and hearing Festus tell it.

a3.bp.blogspot.com__T8waSVaPzUs_SwtEYKQRHbI_AAAAAAAADyU_YYxncTNi5AU_s400_in_my_voice.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the launch was freedom fighters being sent out to the sun, to escape from brainwashed minds and pollution. To leave the earth to all its sin and hate, and possibly to find another world where freedom waits.

the squalid little hovel that I dignify with the name MY OFFICE...

Is that where you're writing your memoirs?

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's right. Poopgiggle is the one. It wasn't but the other day when I told a young man that Poopgiggle was the one.
I said, If I had shipped the damned thing to Poopgiggle it would have been fixed by now and he'd of charged me less than you.
I had moved my home computer to the squalid little hovel that I dignify with the name MY OFFICE because My Office computer couldn't be fixed in a timely manner.
I told the young man over and over that I could have shipped it to Poopgiggle.
What did the young man do?
Either because he felt guilty, or because he thought I was insane, he fixed the damned problem.
Next time I'll just ship it to Poopgiggle.

What the hell is going on here. (E: Just so we're clear, you yelled my nick, which was purposefully chosen because it is too ridiculous and hilarious to say out loud, at a guy who doesn't post on this forum or TFR or 230grain or any of the other places I frequent?)

If you get tired of using the name "poopgiggle," my alias on Steam is "penis in ear = dance all night" so you could shout that for a change of pace.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm dictating my memoirs into my dictaphone.
I am so weary of tiresome jokes.
Can I use your dictaphone?
No. You'll have to use your finger like everybody ELLLLLLLSE.
Hardy har har Alice.
Hardy har har.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the hell is going on here. (E: Just so we're clear, you yelled my nick, which was purposefully chosen because it is too ridiculous and hilarious to say out loud, at a guy who doesn't post on this forum or TFR or 230grain or any of the other places I frequent?)

If you get tired of using the name "poopgiggle," my alias on Steam is "penis in ear = dance all night" so you could shout that for a change of pace.

Sorry sir. Never meant to give you up. Deal in confidence.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too. Never thought I'd say it but I'm at my wits end.
Lock me up and plug me into the conspiracy machine. It'll give me something to live for.

Edit: This post was meant for the dadblame commonist Books.
Poopgiggle, I'm gonna have you in mind from now on.
Believe me.

Edit the second: I hadn't got time to apologize to all the people I freaked out. Lord knows, I wish I did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom