Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow...really? You're comparing the two events or making some comparison between me and the guy on that vid? Either way, it doesn't seem like the end-all post to a thread that has been a pretty civil discussion.

Dude, just consider the source and pay him no mind.

I guess all I'm saying is that, if it were all that common (contrails that look like that), we wouldn't even be talking about this. How does this make the news if planes are out there doing this everyday?

I agree with you 100%. The contrail in this video is not the common contrail everyone can frequently see from planes overhead. How anyone can believe the footage in that video is an ordinary contrail is beyond me. Everyone I've shown the footage to, who hasn't seen or heard about it, have all said the same; it looks like a missile launch.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just read two pages and that is enough for me to say " I can't believe people are buying that that was an airplane". I have lived around enough airports, seen enough planes to know they don't leave a trail or fly like that object. I also know if someone powerful enough doesn't want widespread panic, they will find a way to keep things quiet.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...really? You're comparing the two events or making some comparison between me and the guy on that vid? Either way, it doesn't seem like the end-all post to a thread that has been a pretty civil discussion.
Actually I'm comparing the news crew that originally made a big deal about this to the guy in the video. But if you saw the similarity there I think you should embrace your inner double rainbow viewer.

I agree with you 100%. The contrail in this video is not the common contrail everyone can frequently see from planes overhead. How anyone can believe the footage in that video is an ordinary contrail is beyond me. Everyone I've shown the footage to, who hasn't seen or heard about it, have all said the same; it looks like a missile launch.

Yet the day after the "missile" an IDENTICAL contrail was made by a plane?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're making a real mistake here LC. By challenging people to compare the contrail on a regularly scheduled flight from Hawaii to Arizona to this particular incident,
You'll have people believing the Chinese are firing shots across our bow every day.

Damn You.

KillShot

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yet the day after the "missile" an IDENTICAL contrail was made by a plane?

Really? Where's the video of the said plane contrail that was identical? I am eager to see it and if it does indeed look identical, I'll not say another word about this thing and cease to post in this thread, honestly.

Is it totally impossible for people to believe that the said news station couldn't have received a phone call by someone much higher up the food chain and informed them that it's to their best interest to drop the story entirely and debunk it as "oh, shucks...silly me, it was only a plane"?

There's no way in heaven or hell that what's seen on that footage is a plane.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
If the US can sneak a sub close into China and launch a missle (and we can) it's a certain thing that the Chinese have our stolen technology and can do the same.
Bill Clinton gave them missle guidance technology so they could launch US company satellites. It was for a "business" exchange.
Don't think they didn't get a lot more of our technology and that they would hesitate to black mail our weak President.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? Where's the video of the said plane contrail that was identical? I am eager to see it and if it does indeed look identical, I'll not say another word about this thing and cease to post in this thread, honestly.

Is it totally impossible for people to believe that the said news station couldn't have received a phone call by someone much higher up the food chain and informed them that it's to their best interest to drop the story entirely and debunk it as "oh, shucks...silly me, it was only a plane"?

There's no way in heaven or hell that what's seen on that footage is a plane.

There are photos and video from the day after... surely you have seen them?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn221ns15a8

The world's brightest physicist said it was likely a plane. Why is it so impossible for some people to believe that a news station couldn't have just sensationalized something retarded?
Why do you insist that people keep an open mind to your conspiracy theory, but insist that they exclude the theory that it was a plane?

[Broken External Image]
acontrailscience.com_skitch_contrail_with_shadows_at_sunset__79105fb2989c038c490893c4b91f60f3a.jpg

aastrobob.areavoices.com_files_2010_11_Contrail2_Oct29_2008_amSMALL_390x400.jpg

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3202_3040825694_fbffe343e8.jpg

[Broken External Image]

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So then, Crash.....all these photos you put up were taken from the same area, around the same date/time frame, as the ones in the LA news story? And just who is this "world's brightest physicist", anyway? Just curious....

Latest posts

Top Bottom