Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The victim of the beating is real dead. Those who caused the death confiscated the video (and wrapped it in foil) of the beating. Those are real facts.

Can you state the source of your facts.

Have you seen the video? Was there actually "beating" and not a fight? How do you know someone caused his death?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you state the source of your facts.

Have you seen the video? Was there actually "beating" and not a fight? How do you know someone caused his death?

Three on one is a beating.

Shortly after the beating while in police custody the victim died. This isn't a real challenging game of connect the dots.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The victim of the beating is real dead. Those who caused the death confiscated the video (and wrapped it in foil) of the beating. Those are real facts.

Yes, and one eye wtness, the wife, says the police beat him to death. The daughter says the same. The daughter claimed he was face down while five of them were beating him.

It was through the media, but it is hard to twist an on camera interview. That Is where I heard and saw the wifes statement.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No ban hammer please!

Sounds like a messed up situation to be certain, the only thing I care about is was he armed with any weapons? If not a simple taser and cuff should have done the trick....looking forward to seeing the whole story, but disparity of force should work both ways. Police or not, 3-4 of them don't need to beat on a guy....without suits on that kind of stuff is called gang activity.

Disclaimer: My opinion is irrelevant....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No ban hammer please!

Sounds like a messed up situation to be certain, the only thing I care about is was he armed with any weapons? If not a simple taser and cuff should have done the trick....looking forward to seeing the whole story, but disparity of force should work both ways. Police or not, 3-4 of them don't need to beat on a guy....without suits on that kind of stuff is called gang activity.

Disclaimer: My opinion is irrelevant....

If you look at the Rodney King incident, he was tasered, yet kept on after the cop's gun. We were shown the "bad" part of the video over and over and over....those cops got tried in the court of public opinion. When the whole story (and video) was shown, the story looked a lot different. That may happen here - but giving the guys that may have beat the guy to death the video just ain't right.
And Rodney had his butt kicked after a 120 mph chase...not exactly the case here, again.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must gonna be some news tonight. Just drove by there and news station boom trucks are camped out all over their parking lot. Saw at least 4 channels there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom