Family vaca 2024...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF (and yeah, that's a BIG if ;)) we ever decide to do this sorta thing again, I'll give you a shout. :thumb:

We're about to leave (check out is 10am) and I gotta say, the house was spacious, the beds were comfy and the pool was awesome. Everything else sucked.

Mrs. GED has asked about a refund on the cleaning deposit three times and they've snubbed her.

Bastards! :pissed:
I was thinking a few years ago we had some issues and then went around local owner/mgr and directly to airbnb and it got straighten out. might try that especially if you have documented your attempts to resolve and perhaps pics of the unclean.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking a few years ago we had some issues and then went around local owner/mgr and directly to airbnb and it got straighten out. might try that especially if you have documented your attempts to resolve and perhaps pics of the unclean.

Yeah, we sent pics.

In all honesty, this place would have probably been "acceptable" to most folks. But Mrs GED is a stickler about cleanliness. Something about it being close to Godliness or somthing er other? :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom