Family vaca 2024...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We USED to go every year for our Anniversary, but haven’t been in 8-10 years… that being said, when did Ermillios start taking reservations? It used to be get there 20 minutes before they opened, and be seated immediately. An hour or so later, ALWAYS a crowded porch. Sure glad I read/know this, would be REALLY disappointed if we went and couldn’t have one meal there- LOVE IT! Cottage is good as well. Been several good places over the past 25 years.
It was a couple of years ago when we were there last. Not sure what they are doing now. It was all online.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, there's nowhere on this planet that I wanna see if I gotta cross water to get there. I used to wanna see Hawaii and Australia, but Hawaii is too expensive and Australia is too dangerous! :yikes2:
We will be in both locations next year with a few stops in-between.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always said he was a good looking man.

1672415268953.gif

Veritas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a shame, I own two rental cabins that we book through Airbnb and VRBO in a popular rural destination area and we would never tolerate our guests having an experience like yours.

Our place is always spotless and my property manager is Johnny on the spot with guest needs even the ridiculous ones like not having enough pillows despite there are an average of 5 per bed available.

And yeah the hidden camera thing is creepy, all we have is a ring doorbell to guard against check in and out time disputes.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s a shame, I own two rental cabins that we book through Airbnb and VRBO in a popular rural destination area and we would never tolerate our guests having an experience like yours.

Our place is always spotless and my property manager is Johnny on the spot with guest needs even the ridiculous ones like not having enough pillows despite there are an average of 5 per bed available.

And yeah the hidden camera thing is creepy, all we have is a ring doorbell to guard against check in and out time disputes.

IF (and yeah, that's a BIG if ;)) we ever decide to do this sorta thing again, I'll give you a shout. :thumb:

We're about to leave (check out is 10am) and I gotta say, the house was spacious, the beds were comfy and the pool was awesome. Everything else sucked.

Mrs. GED has asked about a refund on the cleaning deposit three times and they've snubbed her.

Bastards! :pissed:

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Where are these properties located?

Latest posts

Top Bottom