Fat Boys Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's iron all this out.

We have many of us who want to give them money. They are open only on Sunday from, say 9ish to 12ish (Sunday, in Oklahoma when 90% population go to church during those times), we have no way to contact them, no one answers the phone but they have everything we want. It's almost like crack that taste like candy but we are all diabetic.

So can anyone tell me where else to go for some AR parts shopping in Tulsa?

FatBoyTact

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBT is still a sponsor.

We're around the shop from about 1:00-6:30 M-F and 10:00-1:00 on Saturdays, closed on Sunday.

I have not received any voicemails that the calls were not returned, sorry if we're having some problems there.

We are all still working our regular jobs so we aren't available as much as we'd like. We're doing a huge amount of internet business so our small shop is always cluttered. We're in the process of finding a larger store that will accommodate our retail and internet business much better than the closet we're in now.

If you need to get ahold of us email me at [email protected].

S4F will be back soon, but FatBoyTact will be the primary contact for us on OSA.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FBT is still a sponsor.

We're around the shop from about 1:00-6:30 M-F and 10:00-1:00 on Saturdays, closed on Sunday.

I have not received any voicemails that the calls were not returned, sorry if we're having some problems there.

We are all still working our regular jobs so we aren't available as much as we'd like. We're doing a huge amount of internet business so our small shop is always cluttered. We're in the process of finding a larger store that will accommodate our retail and internet business much better than the closet we're in now.

If you need to get ahold of us email me at [email protected].

S4F will be back soon, but FatBoyTact will be the primary contact for us on OSA.

Do you have a linky?

Latest posts

Top Bottom