Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a yummy dinner. And I have leftovers for a couple days:

1/2 dozen brats (I picked them up fresh and handmade from a new local meatmarket)
1 medium sweet onion
1 stick butter
3 bottles of beer.

I chopped up the onion, put it in a saucepan with the beer, onion, and brats, brought it to a boil, then turned it down to simmer.

When the brats were cooked, I pulled them out, then put them on a grill long enough to mark them, then put them back in the saucepan while I toasted some hot dog buns.

Put a brat and some onions on a toasted bun.... very yummy.

I just wish I'd had a little cheese. i think that would've topped it off nicely. :)

sounds like a great meal....:thumbup3:

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1/2 dozen brats (I picked them up fresh and handmade from a new local meatmarket)
1 medium sweet onion
1 stick butter
3 bottles of beer.

I chopped up the onion, put it in a saucepan with the beer, onion, and brats, brought it to a boil, then turned it down to simmer.

When the brats were cooked, I pulled them out, then put them on a grill long enough to mark them, then put them back in the saucepan while I toasted some hot dog buns.

I just wish I'd had a little cheese. i think that would've topped it off nicely. :)

I'll take leftover donations! :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

1 medium sweet onion
1 stick butter
3 bottles of beer.

Gosh that sounds good. I had frozen pizza ... :rotflmao:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wooooooooooooo! My butt is flat wore out.
I think I'll have a cocktail and then go outside and swim with the grandkids.
I got to stop working so hard, life's to short.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF!!! some girl just walked straight in my appt while i was in my bedroom, i heard the door open and saw someone walk in so i grabbed my shotgun, and she apologized profusely said she walked in the wrong apartment and was looking for "brendon" the one time i dont lock my deadbolt after i get home and some stupid b*tch walks in like she owns the place.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF!!! some girl just walked straight in my appt while i was in my bedroom, i heard the door open and saw someone walk in so i grabbed my shotgun, and she apologized profusely said she walked in the wrong apartment and was looking for "brendon" the one time i dont lock my deadbolt after i get home and some stupid b*tch walks in like she owns the place.

And your door was not locked because ...

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

stupid you, not locking door behind you when you know the area is s%%ty...:nutkick:

Latest posts

Top Bottom