Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to shoot a bowling pin match but i havent seen one posted up in a while.

And i really need to go to bed, so ill talk to you guys tomorrow.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey yall....

Looks like thing shave been busy in here so im not reading the past few pages haha. Anything important in there or just the usual ramblings?

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, okay ... if ya don't want to chitty chat, I am gonna go make some Apple Crumb Pie for the company we have coming tomorrow. :bolt:

Man, it feels good to not have a headache!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Later, sweetie pie!! :rotflmao:

She told me about you making bread... so I started :scream:

I wants me some bread straight out of the cooker! Every now and then Isaiahsdad makes some, fresh bread is the best!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She told me about you making bread... so I started :scream:

I wants me some bread straight out of the cooker! Every now and then Isaiahsdad makes some, fresh bread is the best!

LOL -- I am taking some to yeast and egg potato rolls to the office with me when I go today. I will make sure she brings one home to ya! Everytime I make this recipe I have to give a couple of pans away. It makes 80 rolls and although we could probably eat that many, we probably SHOULDN'T LOL.

It is just safer to give it away.

Morning OKC FGST! BB I'm glad to see you are better.

Thanks -- I have SDR's sweetie pie to thank for the improvement. She's a chiropractor in Edmond (Morton's Chiropractic). Even if you don't feel really bad you should go see her .. she has the hands of an angel! (And some killer equipment too! LOL)

If this keeps up I am gonna have to start dry-firing again. I miss shooting worse than anything else in the world. Well, and doing FTFs with you guys! :naughty:

I see you have been working hard ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the chiro. I am telling you guys I am absolutely amazed at how much she had done for me and the short amount of time she has done it in.

Just so all our traditional medicine folk out there don't start screaming "placebo effect" I am gonna keep my chest thumping to a minimum right now, but for everyone who offered me advice and a shoulder to cry on because they either have problems with migraines, or loves someone who has problems with migraines, please consider going to see a chiropractor.

If I had known two years ago what I know now things this little journey would have been a lot different, I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom